aka: THE CRAZY COSTUME LADY:: Feel free to browse my old blog (Aunt George's House), there is a link in the right column...four years worth of blogging, sewing, sharing, tears and joys. My new costumer blog will be filled with joy and lots of new creations. I need a way to share what I am doing with my friends, family and fellow costumers. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know you were here!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I have decided to open up my Blog again...

I am opening up my blog to my family and dear friends.  I cannot let fear keep me away from sharing what I am with those I love.  So if you are here reading this, know that I love you!

Georgann

1 comment:

  1. OK, I have cleaned up my blog, and am now going to reopen. It has been a long while, but I really do need a place where I can share my sewings and costuming adventures. I hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete