aka: THE CRAZY COSTUME LADY:: Feel free to browse my old blog (Aunt George's House), there is a link in the right column...four years worth of blogging, sewing, sharing, tears and joys. My new costumer blog will be filled with joy and lots of new creations. I need a way to share what I am doing with my friends, family and fellow costumers. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know you were here!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Going in a different direction in my life.

It has been a year filled with changes, frantic sewing and pushing myself to my own human limits.  I have realized just how important my family is to me.  I have also learned how much they love me for being just me.  I'm tired of running and hiding who I really am.  I am just me...take me or leave me.  I love to sew, costume, design and be with my dear family and wonderful friends.....that is who I am.

2 comments:

  1. Love you! You are my hero and my encouragement. If you can work like crazy, take care of your family as beautifully as you do and still manage to find time to fulfill yourself creatively, surely I can find a way to make it through each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer...I love you girl. YOU have been my inspiration for being courageous for so many years and you mayhaps did not even know it. You are the epitome of a strong woman to me. I have thought of you and all you have been through when I am feeling weak and it picks me up and dusts me off and helps me to stay strong. Thank you for being my friend and my aunt and my sister AND my mentor, all rolled into one!

    ReplyDelete