![]() |
| Welcome to the 60's dress. Jay looked amazing in this one. He owned these costumes that is for sure!! |
aka: THE CRAZY COSTUME LADY:: Feel free to browse my old blog (Aunt George's House), there is a link in the right column...four years worth of blogging, sewing, sharing, tears and joys. My new costumer blog will be filled with joy and lots of new creations. I need a way to share what I am doing with my friends, family and fellow costumers. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know you were here!
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Some photos of the GREAT Jay Poole as Edna Turnblad...
I was given a base pattern and the fabric and was told...just make a long sparkly dress and a robe with the blue poodle fabric, a pink 60's shift and a purple plaid day dress. I was seamstress/pattern alterer on this one. Their pattern maker did a great job on the base pattern. There is one more dress that I made from the base pattern all with altered necklines and different fabrics. I'll try to get photos of that one too, it is a purple plaid number, but Jay YOU rocked these dresses!! You were sensational in CTG's production of Hairspray!! I had 1 1/2 weeks to turn these out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment