aka: THE CRAZY COSTUME LADY:: Feel free to browse my old blog (Aunt George's House), there is a link in the right column...four years worth of blogging, sewing, sharing, tears and joys. My new costumer blog will be filled with joy and lots of new creations. I need a way to share what I am doing with my friends, family and fellow costumers. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know you were here!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I need to sketch my ideas...so here is my first serious go at it.

This is my idea for a cape for Gene for Superheroes on ice...first rendition.  I see the base in sky or carolina blue and flames coming up the back of the cape and the skate boot covers.  All done in bright colors and 4 way stretch fabric for the unitard.  I am working on the unitard sketches right now.  Justin is doing some sketches right now, so it will be interesting to see how we think on this.  We usually share a brain.....LOVE you Justin.


Blazing Blades from the back with the cape on.



How I see the front of Blazing Blades in my mind.


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love the front view especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jennifer! I'm working on the back view....so if we go with this design, I'll know where to place everything! I've never thought I could sketch, just thought I'd better start learning!

    ReplyDelete