aka: THE CRAZY COSTUME LADY:: Feel free to browse my old blog (Aunt George's House), there is a link in the right column...four years worth of blogging, sewing, sharing, tears and joys. My new costumer blog will be filled with joy and lots of new creations. I need a way to share what I am doing with my friends, family and fellow costumers. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know you were here!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Evil Doctor Meltor

Back to the sketch board....the fire dude is now The Evil Doctor Meltor!  Here is how I see him, rather 40's in concept, but steampunk, evil mad scientist type...I'm not good at evil faces LOL

The gun on the right of the EVIL DOCTOR is the Melt Master 3000 that can melt glaciers within 30seconds!  Rob is constructing the evil weapons of Meltor and Hypno-Lolly!!!







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working on belting and strapping for this today. I have been collecting and pilfering the hardware from old purses and bags that I have been snatching from the huge Goodwill Outlet bins on Peter's Creek Parkway. I have been finding the most unusual and awesome hardware!!!

    ReplyDelete