aka: THE CRAZY COSTUME LADY:: Feel free to browse my old blog (Aunt George's House), there is a link in the right column...four years worth of blogging, sewing, sharing, tears and joys. My new costumer blog will be filled with joy and lots of new creations. I need a way to share what I am doing with my friends, family and fellow costumers. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know you were here!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Somewhat True Tale of Robinhood!



Well, the Summer Season 2011 for The Children's Theater of Winston Salem is now over.  It was an incredible and exhausting experience.  I've learned soooooooooo much and lost 8 pounds during the process...not eating or sleeping much, but it was worth every stitch and every comment from the children.  I heard over and over:  This is the best costume I've ever worn!    THAT made it all worth it!






1 comment:

  1. These look great - although these old eyes need to see larger pictures!

    ReplyDelete