aka: THE CRAZY COSTUME LADY:: Feel free to browse my old blog (Aunt George's House), there is a link in the right column...four years worth of blogging, sewing, sharing, tears and joys. My new costumer blog will be filled with joy and lots of new creations. I need a way to share what I am doing with my friends, family and fellow costumers. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know you were here!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

So I have been studying skating boot covers...seem pretty simple if...


you can find the right fabrics and strappings.  So...I think I shall build OVER boot covers and take them up the legs with chunky zippers in the back for Dr. Meltor.  Most cost effective way to do this and it will look great!  I'm finding the more I sketch and get ideas on paper, the more that I am using my constructions skills to design the sketches..if that makes any sense.  This is becoming a great learning exercise for me...see you CAN teach an OLD dog new tricks!

1 comment: