aka: THE CRAZY COSTUME LADY:: Feel free to browse my old blog (Aunt George's House), there is a link in the right column...four years worth of blogging, sewing, sharing, tears and joys. My new costumer blog will be filled with joy and lots of new creations. I need a way to share what I am doing with my friends, family and fellow costumers. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know you were here!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Vote for your favorite Vampires: Remember they have to be a couple!

Just leave a comment! I am going to make the couple with the highest votes for Halloween!

Vampire Female #1
Vampire Female #2
Vampire Male #1


Vampire Female #3
Vampire Male#2

The colors are not set in stone...they can be any color. Look more at the styles of the clothing, cut, lines etc.

To vote, just leave a comment under this section! Or email me or Facebook it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment