aka: THE CRAZY COSTUME LADY:: Feel free to browse my old blog (Aunt George's House), there is a link in the right column...four years worth of blogging, sewing, sharing, tears and joys. My new costumer blog will be filled with joy and lots of new creations. I need a way to share what I am doing with my friends, family and fellow costumers. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know you were here!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Watched a movie called: Paperman with Ryan Reynolds dressed as a superhero.

His costume was wonderful.  At the I checked out the credits for the costume maker and it was:  Yvette Helin....WOW.  Her body of work is AMAZING.  Click on the photo and it will take you to her website.  She has worked hard to get where she is,  If you get the chance, visit her website and blog...FABULOUS!!

And here is Yvette with Ryan Reynolds as Captain Excellent:



This is one of Yvette Helin's Fish Costumes...It is AMAZING!!!!!


Justin and I will be working on something like this for The Children's Theater for next summer!!  I'm so excited to expand, grow and learn new techniques!  Please visit Yvette Helin's site if you LOVE costumes like I do, you will be drooling over her wonderful creations!!


No comments:

Post a Comment