
I am moving in here because my old blogger account has lost functionality because my life lost functionality for a long time! ;) I am starting over here in the new year with a new blog and hopefully fun and positive things going on. There will be a few giveaways....of the things I make in the Trinket a Day for 365, musings and hopefully lots of photos. I hope you will share this journey with me, to win something, just post and I will put names in my hat and pull them out at giveaway time... Welcome to my new house!! Love and light, Georgann
The more you comment on my blog, the greater your chances of winning! I am planning on giving away quite a few handmade goodies over the next year. I might even through in some ghost hunting supplies, capes, tarot bags, well you just never know what I trinket I will find a new home for! Welcome to my new home!!
ReplyDeleteI am doing the Trinket a day as well.. I think it is great that you are going to do this and blog about it as well! Excited to see!
ReplyDeleteI can't even spell this year, Yes I truly am rusty. And to think I am a published writer...how pathetic! LOL...I meant that I am going to throw in some ghost hunting supplies...etc. Be sure to comment, follow my blog, whatever, just let me know you are here!!
ReplyDeleteI liked your blog to mine! I'll do what I can to promote promote promote!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I need to find yours too! You too have your name in the hat for the first giveaway!! Thanks! Love and Light....G
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read what you have to say! Love you lots!
ReplyDeleteAnd I wanna win sumpin!
Jennifer...your name is in the hat!! So glad you joined in!! You can even be an assistant Trinketeer!! Love you lots and lots too!!
ReplyDeleteI am glad to find you again !!!!!
ReplyDelete