aka: THE CRAZY COSTUME LADY:: Feel free to browse my old blog (Aunt George's House), there is a link in the right column...four years worth of blogging, sewing, sharing, tears and joys. My new costumer blog will be filled with joy and lots of new creations. I need a way to share what I am doing with my friends, family and fellow costumers. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know you were here!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hmmm...wondering what I am going to do on my first day of trinketing. I have a good idea and have decided to keep a written journal as well just describing my little trinkets and the thought process that goes into each one.

I think I need to revel in the minute' for once rather than worry about it. Embrace the impossible as possible and allow my creativity to retake my thought processes.

I shall use the items I already have, so that means I need to create trinkets from my stash...which is considerably smaller after the move from VA to NC last year. Gone are my gorgeous vintage fabrics. I take solace in knowing that they went to a wonderful cause. I donated my whole stock of fabrics, laces, unique trims etc to a charitable group who does quilts for cancer survivors and mothers of babies who have nothing and also for battered women's children...giving them something that someone put lots of love and caring into. So I leave that behind and look toward the future and know that those things were just that, things. So on to better things with a cheerful heart and busy hands. Thanks for blogging with me tonight!

Love and light and happiness................G

3 comments:

  1. From a cancer survivor..Thank you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's me above..Oh I'm still learning this blogging stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awhhh....I didn't know, thank you so much for sharing that.....Melissa, because you left two comments, you get two more chances to win! I'll be gathering comments daily and putting them into a hat!

    ReplyDelete