aka: THE CRAZY COSTUME LADY:: Feel free to browse my old blog (Aunt George's House), there is a link in the right column...four years worth of blogging, sewing, sharing, tears and joys. My new costumer blog will be filled with joy and lots of new creations. I need a way to share what I am doing with my friends, family and fellow costumers. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know you were here!

Friday, December 31, 2010

If Trees Could Cry


Little drops of chlorophyll attached to healing copper chain, with a copper oak leaf to help dry those tears. Dedicated to all of the trees wrongly chopped down.

I rescued these beautiful green glass beads from an old sweater from the Goodwill. They reminded me of tree teardrops.

I thank the trees that I have helped to destroy for the life and love they have given to us.

Namaste.........................G

5 comments:

  1. Simply Beautiful.. I love trees, so I give thanks as well. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome G. You are inspiring me to do something like this. and thanks to those trees!!! oh and btw - this is Sarah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I still have the pr of peridot colored crystal drop earrings your daughter made me~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful, and i can feel their energy just from the photo...Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete