aka: THE CRAZY COSTUME LADY:: Feel free to browse my old blog (Aunt George's House), there is a link in the right column...four years worth of blogging, sewing, sharing, tears and joys. My new costumer blog will be filled with joy and lots of new creations. I need a way to share what I am doing with my friends, family and fellow costumers. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know you were here!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

My First Trinket/Destashing!...Just wanted to get started.


Want to give a thanks to Beth Brown for starting the "trinket" idea. I hope you don't mind other joining in. Now on to the first trinket for 2011. I know it is still 2010, but thought I'd do a few extra for sick days in advance.

Just a couple of birdies sitting on a branch over small cubes of Moss Agate. They are done in burnished copper. I chose these metals and stones for my first Trinket to symbolize, the Healing of the Earth and letting my dreams and creative thoughts take wing.

I have been stashing these stones for about a year wondering what to do with them, and now I found out what they wanted to be!

I hope you like my little trinkets! Check back for more!

4 comments: