Both wonderful vintage enthusiasts and sellers...if you need a vintage fix, visit their sites! They will fix you up!!
Now for a few pieces of costumes from this summer! Sammy D this is for you!
These are some photos from Beauty and the Beast Jr. from The Winston Salem Children's summer program. I had two weeks to do over 100 costumes. My daughter Danielle helped!!
Now for a few pieces of costumes from this summer! Sammy D this is for you!
![]() |
| Beauty and the beast Family! |
![]() |
| The three female leads |
![]() |
| Dani as a punk girl. vintage 80's jacket cut open sleeves. I made the tutu |
![]() |
| Thrifted surplice top and Black swan tutu made by me |
![]() |
| My daughter Hannah as a dancing fork |
![]() | |
| My daughter Hannah as a dancing bottle of ketchup. Thrifted 80's shift. |
![]() | |
| Belle's "father" and the pack of wolves. |
These are some photos from Beauty and the Beast Jr. from The Winston Salem Children's summer program. I had two weeks to do over 100 costumes. My daughter Danielle helped!!







You are amazing dahling!!! I love it!
ReplyDelete- JBulla
Justin!!! Heellllloooooo my love! How are you doing??? Is JHall alive..I bet he is exhausted!! Thanks for posting! We are looking forward to the 60's Mad Men cocktail party!!
ReplyDelete