Wow...looked at the last posting date and have realized, I really need to update my blog. I have been so busy lately, kind of like a cat with it's claws sunk in to the ceiling just trying to get through each day. I have so much to share, it might take me a few days to get everything in here, so my goal for December is to get things up on this blog. Lots of new photos to share, lots of vintage finds and thank goodness a bit of down time from costuming! Check back, I will be updating over the next couple of weeks. Here is a look at a couple vintage finds!
 |
| 1970's Greek Caftan. Goodwill .75cents Ebay: $89 |
|
|
|
 |
Vintage bags with newer shoes. Thrifted for less than $12 for all.
|
 |
| Neon cats on a plain black sheath dress. These cut cats are near the hem front and back. See the wee little mouse swinging from the cat's tail! Really cute, couldn't pass this one of for $1. | |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
So thrilled that your blog is up and running again. I love reading it and love you!
ReplyDeleteTrying to see if this shows up and also to tell you how talented I think you are. I'm a lucky meme to have such a wonderful daughter. Love you!
ReplyDeleteLove the caftan! You are a thrift store goddess!
ReplyDeleteI love the purse and shoes! Your so creative!
ReplyDeleteYour work is amazing.....Love & Light Ladean
ReplyDeleteLadean!! You finally made it in! I'm so happy!!!
ReplyDeleteMel...glad you made it too, and Aol person..thank you for stopping in too!
ReplyDeleteOMG..the shoes!! Those darling pink multi-color mary janes!!! Love your blog woman!
ReplyDeleteBrande