aka: THE CRAZY COSTUME LADY:: Feel free to browse my old blog (Aunt George's House), there is a link in the right column...four years worth of blogging, sewing, sharing, tears and joys. My new costumer blog will be filled with joy and lots of new creations. I need a way to share what I am doing with my friends, family and fellow costumers. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know you were here!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

One of my weaknesses is Vintage Glass

Crystal pickle dish from Dani.  I  <3 it very much


Don't really know why I am drawn to it, but it always catches my eye.  My daughter bought a beautiful little pickle dish for me the other night...I love it!

The holiday glasses are Mid Century Houze Rocks glasses...I feel very Mad Meny with one in my hand.

Well off to bed...another early day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment