aka: THE CRAZY COSTUME LADY:: Feel free to browse my old blog (Aunt George's House), there is a link in the right column...four years worth of blogging, sewing, sharing, tears and joys. My new costumer blog will be filled with joy and lots of new creations. I need a way to share what I am doing with my friends, family and fellow costumers. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know you were here!

Monday, December 5, 2011

My favorite play of the whole summer was: "The Somewhat True Tale of Robinhood."

These kids were brilliant and Dani and I had a great time creating the "medieval" look!

Maid Marion and Sheriff of Nottingham

Robin Hood, the Lady in Waiting and Maid Marian

The Sheriff of Nottingham and Prince John

Two of the Merry Men

The Lady in Waiting and Robin Hood

Little John, Merry Men, Robin Hood and Maid Marian in her upside down hat!  I liked it better upside down!
 These kids were absolutely great...FABulous comedic timing, wonderfully directed by Bobby Bodford, the sets were brilliant by Chip and costumes by:  Geordannah Designs!



1 comment: