aka: THE CRAZY COSTUME LADY:: Feel free to browse my old blog (Aunt George's House), there is a link in the right column...four years worth of blogging, sewing, sharing, tears and joys. My new costumer blog will be filled with joy and lots of new creations. I need a way to share what I am doing with my friends, family and fellow costumers. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know you were here!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Amazing what you can do with one small sweater!

018/365

Over the next few days, I'll show you what you can do with one small sweater that has been stuffed in a donation bag and ends up at the Goodwill outlet.  This was a very small, soft cotton sweater.  On day one, I made a lovely neck warmer with a lettuce edge on it.  This could also be converted to a multi-use item by putting a draw string in one end and using it  for a hat, but I didn't want to do that tonight.  Perhaps later.

I have been wearing it all night to chase off the chills.  I hope you enjoy tonight's first sweater creation, and it goes great with my skirt!!

Neck Warmer.....Soft cozy and comfortable!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea, you could do several in different colors, and a nice way stay warm, actually better then a scarf....Very smart idea.

    ReplyDelete