016/365
I have decided to take this Sunday as a day of rest and of restoration of my creative energies. Please if you get a chance read my disclaimer on the right. It says everything that I want to say about my blog and who I am. I appreciate everyone's support, but I should have put that disclaimer up on day 001/365. So for those of you following me on my blog...thank you.
I am honored and humbled by the wonderful comments and loving inquires. Thank you so much for having faith in me and my mission of destashing and creating something beautiful and meaningful from the chaos that used to be my workroom! Everything I do, I try to do with love, devotion and knowledge.
I am spending the day with my family and resting before the next week's work. I did dream today's project, but it may take two days worth of work to complete it, so my Destash for today is this:
BALANCE WHAT WE DO IN THIS LIFE: I'm destashing my tendency toward obsession and embracing balance. (Major life lesson here for me.)
Namaste'
Geordannah
I need to find balance in my life!! Enjoy your day of rest. :)
ReplyDeleteEveryone should make a day for balancing their life, and that's different for each person, for one it could be meditating, or reading, whatever it is make it YOUR time, and enjoy it!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings my spirit sister
Yes I took a day off and rested and it was wonderful, but I also sneaked in some sewing...that actually is resting for me. I made a harvest skirt for myself. I make these drawstring waist skirts that I wear over petticoats. They have huge pockets and small pockets and pockets on pockets. They are perfect for harvesting herbs, gathering eggs, they catch a breeze beautifully in a spring breeze...I love them, so I made one for myself out of vintage calico fabric. I still have a few details to sew on, like vintage buttons and wood and silver beads on the strings. I'll post it as tomorrow's project...it turned out great!! Just took my time and watched movies with the girls and sewed!
ReplyDelete