aka: THE CRAZY COSTUME LADY:: Feel free to browse my old blog (Aunt George's House), there is a link in the right column...four years worth of blogging, sewing, sharing, tears and joys. My new costumer blog will be filled with joy and lots of new creations. I need a way to share what I am doing with my friends, family and fellow costumers. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know you were here!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Minerva Dancing

012/365

I open my heart and soul to the truth.
And ask that my life’s journey be illuminated before me,
I ask for the wisdom to see.
Even in the darkness of life’s challenges.
And the ability to manifest my true path.

Minerva Dancing
 Copper:  Copper provides a harmonic connection between the physical and astral bodies.  It allows one to recognize the barriers which are in the path of ones development.
Moss Agate:   Moss agates are considered the most powerful of the agates. It was the agate of warriors. Moss agate is the most powerful of the agates that helps balance emotional energy. It helps the user to let go of anger and bitterness, so the emotions are balanced.
Owl:  If the owl is calling you, or you are aware of the owl being present in your life, dreaming or waking.  You are being called upon to open your eyes, ears and mind to the truth of a situation. To listen to the wisdom deep in your heart and soul. That still small voice is trying to reach you in some way. To assist you or help you in a current challenge you may be facing.
Tap into the power of the Owl by calling on your own intuition, listen to your own wisdom for there is something you need to see or hear.

Minerva Dancing (close up)
This has been an incredibly stressful week at work.  Some of it is internal stress, but alot of it is external stress.  I wanted to create something tonight with deep thought and purpose not only to bring meaning and healing to my feelings about work and the stressors, but also to my friends who might read what each of these  materials means when using it with love and choosing it to create something beautiful.  I wish deep healing, growth and wisdom to myself and to those in my life whether you are online or in town.

Namaste'
Geordannah

7 comments:

  1. Love it G! Moss agate is one of my favorite stones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Nancy...it is hand wrapped and I really put alot of myself into this one...it was made with love and helped me heal my heart tonight with each twist of wire...I wished healing and peace to all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a special fondness of owls.. obviously.. this is beautiful ... your presentation is even more endearing. Simply beautiful my dear.. Healing is a wonderful intent. Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Moo...I too love owls. They do appear to me when I need wisdom in certain matters...when to hold my tongue and think work things through...nothing like the wisdom of owls and Minerva!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Copper and green and owls!! Doesn't get any better!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This piece is beautiful, not only in its beauty, but also in its symbolism. It touches my spirit right now with so many dear ones of my life needing one form of healing or another.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been drawn to owls this winter . I have several small stone ones my daughter sent me to turn into necklaces ..
    The symbolism behind this design is very touching !

    ReplyDelete