aka: THE CRAZY COSTUME LADY:: Feel free to browse my old blog (Aunt George's House), there is a link in the right column...four years worth of blogging, sewing, sharing, tears and joys. My new costumer blog will be filled with joy and lots of new creations. I need a way to share what I am doing with my friends, family and fellow costumers. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know you were here!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

This is a little something for tomorrow's Destash...

Daily Destash Day 003/365

This is going to a friend already, but it is a travel altar kit especially designed for those who are ghost hunters and go into some pretty scary situations.  At first glance it looks like a tin of Curiously Strong Mints by Altoids, but open it up and you have a complete kit for fighting the bad guys, or gouls.  Hope you enjoy this little Trinket.  It has a fully working broom too.


Thanks for looking!  I hope she enjoys this little trinket gift. I can always make another...I have plenty in my stash if the winner for January chooses this.  I have to get up early for work tomorrow, so decided to post this early.

5 comments: