The Daily Destash!!
One of my favorite Trinketeers...actually she who started her Trinketeering first and inspired a few others of we Trinketeers, did a theme of blowing in the wind and created a gorgeous set of earrings. Well, after placing my earrings on this calendar artwork hanging above my workbench for photographing them....gosh...they are blowing in the wind too! LOL...I guess mine are more of a gentle spring breeze echoing a blue sky. They were simple and fun to make, hope you like them. They are hand crocheted beads that came in a thrifted bag of beads, sterling silver beads, jump rings chain and ear wires.
These were actually inspired by my "good friend" (Heather you know what I mean) at work. She printed a bunch of earring photos for me and she loves chains and baubles too. Let me know what you think! I made two pairs of these!!
Below is a revision of my Breast Cancer awareness necklace. I like it much better this way. Just can't get a good photo of it. It is a little longer than a choker and dangles between the girls nicely! If ya know what I mean....wink, wink ;) It is simply stunning up close...I think my older daughter is going to wear it to her honor society initiation with a gorgeous purple floaty dress. She has ordered matching earrings for it, so guess what might be posted tomorrow. And I have this beautiful set of floating crystal earring in my head right now
Thank you so much for reading my blog tonight.



How beautiful and how special! You are amazing and I am so lucky that you are the Mother of my most special girls in the world!
ReplyDeleteI love them G very very pretty...Loved talking to you today, your such a precious soul my sweet friend.
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable! perfect length and I love the color. Delicate yet elegant. nice inspiration. By the way, when we make changes to our projects, it's because we've grown just a little from the first moment we even thought of the idea. Beautiful! <3
ReplyDeleteThank you so much....my sisters! I am going to wear the earrings or maybe the necklace to work today....hmmm...hard to decide. Hugs to all.
ReplyDeletei think the crocheted beads are really elegant. They are on my list on things to make one day
ReplyDelete