aka: THE CRAZY COSTUME LADY:: Feel free to browse my old blog (Aunt George's House), there is a link in the right column...four years worth of blogging, sewing, sharing, tears and joys. My new costumer blog will be filled with joy and lots of new creations. I need a way to share what I am doing with my friends, family and fellow costumers. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know you were here!
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Harijuku Hair: aka Cosplay Hair
009/365
And I thought my creative day was over earlier....well.....my daughter asked for Harijuku Hair...so....here it is!
Before Harijuku Hair
After with Harijuku Hair
Another Harijuku Hair shot. I guess she likes them, she's smiling!
Isn't that a wonderful word?? My daughter made it up tonight, because she said that is how she felt today in her Harijuku hair and her Skulltastic! earrings.
I was actually sitting at the mall making the hair falls waiting for my daughter and friends to do their teenie bopper thing and I had a woman walk up and offer to by the Harijuku hair. Said she couldn't find them anywhere!
I wonder.. if I could do that as a project on the side of our trinkets.. Truth be told, I'd love to make the entire outfits that go with it all... I know that some people really can't stand them, but I happen to think they are cute and expressive. I doodled a quick sketch of a few ideas. I might have to explore into that a little further. Please don't be surprised if I'm emailing you with questions (especially since I don't use patterns). I'll keep you updated! Thank you for the inspiration!
Right now..that is one of the most popular looks, it's amazing! How much fun is that? Bless what fun!
ReplyDeleteThank you Moo....they are really fun and my daughter says she feels jubalacious in them! They look great with the tutus too.
ReplyDeleteawwwwwwwwww !!!!!! To be young again :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute!!! My friends daughter wears them and I know she spends a lot on them, way to go!!!! And just to cute.
ReplyDeleteJubalacious is now my word for the week!
ReplyDeleteIsn't that a wonderful word?? My daughter made it up tonight, because she said that is how she felt today in her Harijuku hair and her Skulltastic! earrings.
ReplyDeleteI was actually sitting at the mall making the hair falls waiting for my daughter and friends to do their teenie bopper thing and I had a woman walk up and offer to by the Harijuku hair. Said she couldn't find them anywhere!
grin!! :)
I'm telling ya G you got talent my little stich Witch sis
ReplyDeleteI wonder.. if I could do that as a project on the side of our trinkets.. Truth be told, I'd love to make the entire outfits that go with it all... I know that some people really can't stand them, but I happen to think they are cute and expressive. I doodled a quick sketch of a few ideas. I might have to explore into that a little further. Please don't be surprised if I'm emailing you with questions (especially since I don't use patterns). I'll keep you updated! Thank you for the inspiration!
ReplyDeletegreat job!
ReplyDelete