aka: THE CRAZY COSTUME LADY:: Feel free to browse my old blog (Aunt George's House), there is a link in the right column...four years worth of blogging, sewing, sharing, tears and joys. My new costumer blog will be filled with joy and lots of new creations. I need a way to share what I am doing with my friends, family and fellow costumers. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know you were here!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Teddy Bear Tuesday

011/365
Today is Teddy Bear Tuesday.  I saw these tiny teddies for a quarter and couldn't resist them.  I had everything else to make, so it was a little bit of a creative destash.  The girls love them, even the teenager!  If I could just find some tiny skulls to put on them...then they would be perfection.

I hope you like today's creative offering.

Teddy Bear Tuesday

3 comments: