aka: THE CRAZY COSTUME LADY:: Feel free to browse my old blog (Aunt George's House), there is a link in the right column...four years worth of blogging, sewing, sharing, tears and joys. My new costumer blog will be filled with joy and lots of new creations. I need a way to share what I am doing with my friends, family and fellow costumers. Thank you for stopping by! Let me know you were here!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cocktails at 8 and Snow and Ice

009/365

An interesting thing has happened this week.  I have committed my self to creativity and it seems to be spilling over into my girls as well.  They both have sat at the workbench with me and designed some beautiful earrings and together.....TOGETHER.....we have made their designs into reality.  My youngest daughter made a gorgeous pair in goldstone and copper with copper chains and then gave them to her sister...she immediately put them on and then went to a friends house for the night...so I don't have a photo of them yet, but I'll post that tonight.  My youngest then designed the pair you will see dangling on the wire in the photo and I call them Snow and Ice.  They are pewter snowflakes with ice droplets on sterling silver chains.  My Cocktails at 8 pair are right next to them they are the black crystal droplets with the silver icy droplets mixed in on the sterling chain with silver earwires.  Next to them are an experimental feather pair of earrings...mixed medium with sterling silver, feathers, mother of pearl shell discs and alot of patience on those.  But they do look fabulous on.  I hope that you are enjoying my creations.  I'm sure having alot of fun making them.  So this first week in the Trinket challenge 365 has done more than just stimulated creativity, it has also bubbled over into creating family time with my girls...and what is more important than that?  With love and light bubbling over from my heart.......hopefully through my words and photos....I wish all who read this....Peace.

G

Sweet Basil, Snow and Ice and Cocktails at 8

Experimental Mixed media...aka:  Fun Feathers!
Week 1 Recap of earrings:  Minus a couple of snatched up pairs!  LOL

7 comments:

  1. Wow both pairs are beautiful. Hannah did a great job too. So proud of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your daughters are getting in on the fun! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. So proud to say I own a couple of earrings made by your daughter. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! We are really having fun with this Daily Destash! Wait until you see tomorrows! WE hope it turns out as well as it looks in our minds! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love them all and so full of fun and great energy. Your girls were blessed with your gift to create beautiful things. And I just want to say how cute it is that you name them all. Just adds that much more fun to them...Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always a wonderful blessing to share creativity and even days of creativity with those you love and enjoy spending the time with. They are as creative as their mother. I hope you all have days of crafting together like my mother and I have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blue ones. They are so cool.

    ReplyDelete