The Daily Destash Project 004/365 (a second project for today, to get me on 4 for day 4)
Just what every girl needs. I never had a tutu as a child, never really knew what a tutu was back. My older daughter LOVES tutus, especially the ones that you can get at Hot Topic kind of like the one shown if you click on tutu in the title line. So in keeping with my committment of The Daily Destash...I used some fabric that was rescued from a thrift store a couple of years ago, an old metal black zipper from a deconstructed item, a brass key purloined from a very yucky sweater and two colors of tulle in three layers under the skirt. The closure is a vintage black shiny button. I hope you enjoy today's destash!
I'm sorry but my daughter said that this one is not up for the giveaway, because she has already claimed it and it is going to school on her tomorrow!
If anyone is interested, I might publish a TUTU TUTORIAL!! It is my original pattern for this and it takes about....wait for it........Two hours to make! LOL
I published twice today, just to get me on the right date and project. I'm actually one ahead, but I'll do another one tomorrow....Hmmmm....what will it be...one never knows what may come out of my head next! mwah hahahaha!!! Thanks for reading and supporting my Daily Destash Blog! I also put a NO SEW tutu tutorial link over in the links at the right! Have fun and destash!! Leave me a comment...CU later........................G

OMGOMGOMG!! *SQueee* believe it or not.. I had this in mind.. only for a younger girl.. I still might.. I love this!
ReplyDeleteYou have so much talent G, it's awesome!!
ReplyDelete